The Clean Air Asia India Office calls for applications from young, dynamic candidates as Project Assistant/Researcher to be based in Hanoi, Vietnam (Vietnam Clean Air Partnership) under the Fredkorpset Norway South- South exchange program.
Please see Terms of Reference.TOR Fk Exchange South-South Project- Research Project Assistant_
• A university (bachelor) or a master’s degree in a course related to transport, environment fields, mass communication or social science e.g. environmental engineering, environmental sciences, urban planning, transport, economics
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a comparable position on air quality, transport and/or climate change
• Strong interest in research and data analysis
• Ability to communicate effectively with excellent oral, written and presentation and communication skills, proficient in English, with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Age requirement: 22-35 years old
Quoting reference application Research/Project Assistant on subject line, applicants should email their application letter and current CV (as Word attachments) to Mr. Parthaa Bosu, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 25 August 2015.
All applicants should state the reasons for their interest in the position, relevant details of qualifications and experience, and contact details for three referees. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. For further information on the position you may contact Parthaa Bosu, email@example.com.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates on job openings in urban design, urban planning, urban policy, transport planning and other city-related positions in India.